The Yealink CP920 is a touch-sensitive HD IP conference phone, wirelessly connected to the W60B base station, well suited for a smaller-sized conference room of up to 6 people.
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors.
- 3.1” LCD Screen (248 x 120).
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Sensitive touchpad.
- 3 microphone array.
- 6m (20") microphone pick-up.
- 24 hour talk time.
- 360 hour standby time.
- 3-way on-device audio conferencing.
- Yealink Noise Proof technology.
1. Speaker. Provides audio output.
2. Mute key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this key to turn the microphone on and off.
3. Microphone. Three microphones providing 6 meters, 360-degree sound pickup.
4. Display Screen. Access multiple menus and features using the soft keys, such as your call log, directory, and system settings.
5. On-hook/Power Key.
- Press briefly to return to the previous screen.
- Long press to return to the idle screen.
- Press to turn the handset on/off.
6. Arrow Keys. Scroll up and down through the displayed information.
7. Volume control keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.
8. OK key. Confirms answers or answers incoming calls.
9. Bluetooth key. Access Bluetooth settings.
10. Off-hook key/Answer key.
- Answers an incoming call.
- Enters the redial calls list.
- Places a call.
11. Soft Keys. These keys allow you to choose various context-specific options as displayed on the screen directly above them.
After the base station is successfully configured and the handset is registered to the base station, all LEDs on the base station glow green in sequence.