Switch your outbound caller ID to different local numbers with the SONAR portal and free Chrome extension.
HOW TO ADD YOUR CALLER ID NUMBER
- Click the Caller ID Numbers tab in the Account Preferences view.
- Click Add.
- Enter a description of the Caller ID.
- Choose a phone number from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create to save.
- Once you have added the number in SONAR, any user type (basic user, call center agent, call center supervisor) can select it from the Chrome Click to Dial extension.
- Click the app icon in your browser.
- Click the caller ID description below the Versature logo.
- Scroll and select the call ID you want to use to as your outbound number.