Receiving daily calls from anonymous or unknown numbers? Don’t worry about trying to keep track of blocking numbers on all of your connected devices, you can easily view and manage blocked numbers through the SONAR portal. Block and unblock specific numbers and/or all unknown numbers by navigating to the Answering Rules section.
HOW TO BLOCK A NUMBER OR ALL UNKNOWN NUMBERS
- Click the Answering Rules tab on your SONAR portal.
- Click the Block button on the right side.
- In the text box, enter a 10 digit number with no spaces, brackets, or dashes.
- Click the plus button to add the number to your block list.
- (Optional) Check the box next to Block anonymous or unknown.
- Click the Done button to save.
- If a blocked number calls you they will get a busy signal and be unable to leave you a voicemail.
- If you are in Canada, register your number to the National Do Not Call List (DNCL).
- Regardless of whether you are registered with the (DNCL), you may still receive calls from political parties or surveys. You can block these calls if they are disrupting your workday.