Accessing Contact Directory
Viewing your contact directory is easy!
To view your contact directory, press the Directory soft key, then choose Local Directory.
Need more Yealink User Guides?
Creating New Contacts with the T4U Series
1. Navigate to Directories, then Local Directory.
2. If you have contact groups created, select the contact group; or select All Contacts, and press the Enter soft key.
3. Press the Add soft key.
4. Enter the contact's information using the arrow keys to navigate between fields.
5. Press the Save soft key.
Alternatively, you can add contacts from your call history. With the desired call highlighted, press the Option soft key, and select Add to Contacts. Then, follow the steps above.
Edit Existing Contacts
To edit an existing contact, press the Options soft key when highlighted over the desired contact and select Edit.
You can choose the information you want to enter for each contact; however, you must include the contact's number and name.
You can use the pound key (#) to jump to the bottom of the page and the star key (*) to jump to the top.
Yealink EXP43 T4U Series Expansion
Those who need more line options for their directory can attach the Yealink EXP43 expansion module. Plug-and-play to instantly add 20 illuminated programmable line keys. Increase productivity with simplified calling, call transfers, call monitoring.
- 4.3" 272 x 480-pixel color screen.
- 20 keys on each page with dual-color LEDs.
- Three independent control keys with illuminated LED for fast switching pages.
- Supports up to 3 modules in a daisy chain.
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles.
- Compatible only with T43U and T46U.
If you want to add an expansion module contact our Technical Support Team by dialing 611 from your net2phone Canada device or by calling 1-877-498-3772 and choosing option #3. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.