This article will explain how to view, filter, and export your call history so you can easily keep track of your calling habits and refine call history searches.
VIEW YOUR CALL HISTORY
Click on Call History in the tab bar of your SONAR portal.
The default number of calls displayed is 15. To see more calls per page, click “25,” “50,” or “100” in the bottom right corner.
To navigate through pages, either click the page numbers at the bottom or scroll through with the arrow buttons.
FILTER YOUR CALL HISTORY
- Click on the Filters button on the left side.
- Enter the filter you want to set using the calendar tabs, the enter boxes, or the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Set Filters button to save.
EXPORT YOUR CALL HISTORY
- Click the Export button on the right side.
NOTE: Be patient; this can take a few seconds to appear.
- Click on the .csv file that appears in the download bar at the bottom of your page.
The exported call history will be displayed in a table like the image below.
After exporting, you might notice some different labels within the "To:" column field.
- VMail indicates a call reached its ring timeout and a voicemail message was initiated.
- SpeakAccount indicates that the caller hung up during a voice prompt. For instance, a caller dials his co-worker, but his co-worker does not answer. The voicemail prompt begins to play, but before it has finished, the caller hangs up.
- System indicates that the Caller hung up while in an Auto-Attendant.