The SONAR Phone allows you full functionality of our Mobile app, from a Chrome web browser.
Within the app, there are 6 main tabs. The access points change dependant on the size of your browser.
- Call History
- Answering Rules
View your entire contact list or filter by:
- My Contacts (any personal contacts you have added in SONAR)
View and listen to voicemails. You can filter between new and saved.
View and filter your call history through:
Within the app, you can change which of your pre-existing answering rule is currently active. The blue dot indicates which answering rule is active.
CHANGING WHICH RULE IS ACTIVE
How to Enable and Disable Answering Rules
Click and drag the answering rule you want to be active so it is at the top of the list.
Within the Greetings section of the app, you can change your voicemail greeting if you have more than one created, as well as record a new one.
You can select a greeting by clicking the greeting name, and then clicking the checkmark. You can tell which greeting is active by the checkmark next to its title.
To record a new greeting:
1. Click the plus icon in the top right corner.
2. Enter a greeting name.
3. Click the play icon in the middle of the green circle to start recording.
4. When you are finishing recording, press the stop icon in the middle of the green circle.
You can listen to the recording to ensure you are satisfied.
5. Press "Save" before leaving the page.
Call From - choose if you want to call from the webphone, desk phone, or mobile phone.
Ringtone - choose from 8 different options.
Version - check out what version your app is running.
CHANGE YOUR RINGTONE
- Click the hamburger menu on the top left.
- Click Settings.
- Click Ringtone
- Choose the desired ringtone.
- Click Save.