If you need to access call recordings for quality assurance, industry compliance, legal obligations, or just for review, the Long-Term Recordings section of Insights offers a place to view, filter, and listen to call recordings for longer than 6 months. Access recordings at insights.versature.com and sign if with your Versature credentials (yourextension@yourdomian).
Depending on your Versature profile, you have different access to the call recordings in your company.
- Basic users and call center agents have access to their call recordings.
- Call center supervisors have access to their recordings as well as their agent's recordings.
- Office managers have access to the entire company's call recordings.
FILTERING THE CALL RECORDING LIST
You can quickly scroll down the list to browse the recordings. To narrow your search, there are several filters you can set.
When you first open the call recording page you have a choice to search for a specific user or queue.
Calls are easily searched in this view by:
- Users - scroll through names with listed extension numbers.
- Under the Filters button, there are advanced filters you can set for a more precise search. The additional filters offered are:
- Call Type - incoming, outgoing, or on net (between two Versature numbers).
- Duration - with various ranges from less than a minute to over two hours.
- Date Range - choose a specific date range (today, yesterday, last 7 days, this month, last month, custom).
- Keywords - search for specific keywords.
Once you have entered the values you want to search for, you can toggle between how the calls are lists by:
- Call Type
- Start Time
- End Time
At the bottom of the page, you can navigate between pages by clicking Previous/Next. You can choose how many rows to view per page by clicking the # rows before the Next button.
- Without any filters in place, your list displays in chronological order.
- "On-net" calls indicate calls made between two Versature customers or internal calls an organization.
- Two or more download buttons are present when a user paused and restarted their call recording through the SONAR portal. You can only pause calls through the SONAR portal.
- If a call is transferred, the recordings display as two separate calls identified by the double play button on the left side.
- You can also access short-term call recordings through SONAR within the Call History tab.