The Yealink WH66 mono/duo wireless headsets are ideal for workers who want a premium wireless headset. Enjoy a 160-meter range from the base with 13 hours of talk time from a full charge. Increase productivity with a busy light to signify to your coworkers that you're on the phone, and quickly answer, mute, and end calls with controls on your headset.
- Mono and duo audio available.
- 4.0" touch screen capacitive.
- 320° microphone rotation.
- 160m (525 feet) range from the base.
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology with two microphones built-in.
- 2 USB ports.
- 13 hours of talk time for the mono version and 14 hours of talk time for the duo version.
- 90 hours of standby time.
- 2.5 hours from a dead battery to full charge.
- Customizable busy light.
- Connect with multiple devices (desk phone/mobile/softphone).
- Full feature list
- Tech Specs
- Yealink WH6X Frequently Asked Questions V1.0.pdf
Yealink WH6X Frequently Asked Questions V1.0.pdf
- Headset issues
- Base issues
- Audio and call issues
- Connection and pairing issues
- DECT issues
- Accessory issues
- Softphone and other issues
WH6 Series Flyer.pdf
- Key features for the whole WH6 series
- Marketing Graphics and illustrations
- WH6 Series comparison list