In conjunction with the Dropbox application, Huddle can record your conference calls for later viewing.
Haven't used Dropbox before?
HOW TO RECORD YOUR CALLS IN HUDDLE
- Start Recording in Huddle.
- Click the kebab menu for "More Actions" in the bottom right corner.
- Click Start Recording.
2. Click the sign-in prompt for Dropbox.
- In the pop-up, next to "Upload to Dropbox," click Sign in.
Note: If you don't have Dropbox, there is a free option to sign up.
b. Click Continue.
c. Click Allow.
3. After being brought back to the Huddle tab, click Start Recording.
You will hear and see a notification informing all participants the meeting is being recorded.
To end a recording, click the Stop icon in the top left.
Navigate back to Dropbox and click the Recordings folder.