In conjunction with the Dropbox application, Huddle offers the ability to record your conference calls for later viewing.
HOW TO RECORD YOUR CALLS IN HUDDLE
- While in a conference call, click the kebab menu for "More Actions" in the bottom right corner.
- Click Start Recording.
- Click the sign-in prompt for Dropbox.
- In the pop-up, next to "Upload to Dropbox," click Sign in.
Note: If you don't have Dropbox, there is a free option to sign up.
- Click Continue.
- Click Allow.
- After being brought back to the Huddle tab, click Start Recording.
- To end a recording, click the Stop icon in the top left.
Navigate back to Dropbox and click the Recordings folder.