Office managers can edit the music on hold for call queues and specific users by searching for the extension and adding or editing music.
- From the "Manage Organization" view in SONAR, open the Music on Hold tab.
- On the left side, search for the call queue extension or specific user's extension.
- Click the Add Music button.
- Search for the audio file (.wav or .mp3) and select.
- Give your upload a recognizable name.
- Click the Upload button.
If your organization has multiple songs or sound files, click and drag the arrows in front of the song to move it up or down in the list. Moving them up or down places them in the desired order of play. Files at the top have higher priority.