If you're looking into paging solutions, consider the built-in paging feature of Poly and Yealink phones. Deskphone paging (push-to-talk) allows you to press a soft key, choose an option, and broadcast a message to all connected desk phones. For example, you can broadcast to everyone that there is a team lunch available.
To use the paging service,
1. Press the Paging button or soft key,
2. Choose one of the following groups, and press the Page soft key/button again to broadcast your message.
- Default: will send a page to all phones, not on a call.
- Recent: will send a page to all phones, not on a call (same as Default).
- Priority: will barge into an active call at the adjusted volume level over the intercom.
- Emergency: will barge into an active call, over the intercom, at maximum volume.
3. To end, press "End Page," or press a line key, or pick up the receiver.