Insight Wallboards offers four different component metric types with various features as well as a text box and clock.
- Value - displays a single number or time.
- Gauge - displays a percentage measurement with a half-circle scale.
- Table - displays data in rows and columns.
- Chart - displays data in a pie, bar, scatter, or radar chart format.
- Text box - displays a text box if you want to add notes or give further context.
- Clock - displays either an analog or digital clock.
CUSTOMIZING COMPONENT COLOR
If you want to customize the color of a component, you have the option to choose a solid color or create conditional formatting. Conditional formatting uses value rules:
- greater than (>)
- less than (<)
- greater than or equal to (>=)
- Less than or equal to (<=)
- Equal to (==)
These conditional formatting rules can be useful in cases where certain expectations and levels of service are required. For example, you may choose to create conditional formatting rules for the average wait time component, so it displays as green when the wait time is less than 30 seconds, yellow when it is between 30-60 seconds, and red when it is equal to or greater than 60 seconds.
Value components display as a single number or time measurement.
When editing value components, you have the option to change the description, the queue, which statistic you want to be displayed, the time format (if applicable), and the color.
The gauge component represents a percent value on a half-circle scale with a number value.
When editing gauge components you have the option to change the description, the queue, which statistic you want to be displayed, the minimum and maximum values for the scale, and the background and highlight color.
Table components display data into a simple table with different column headers dependant on which table type and report you choose.
Call Queue Report - displays information based on a whole queue's performance.
Agent Report - displays information for each agent in a specific queue.
Top Agent Card - displays outbound calls for the current day, week, and month, as well as who is on the phone, and everyone logged into the queue.
Grey - the agent is logged out of the queue.
Green - the agent is logged into the queue and not on the phone.
Yellow - the agent is on hold, or their phone is ringing.
Red - the agent is on the phone.
Abandoned Call Report - includes the date, from user, queue number, queue name, dialed number, and wait time.
Dialed Number Reports - includes inbound calls with the call volume and number dialed.
Live Call Queue Stats - live queue stats for all queues in your organization.
Stats included are:
- Active calls - how many calls are currently live in a queue.
- Available agents - how many agents are logged into a queue.
- Average wait time - the average number of seconds or minutes a caller spent in the selected queue before being dispatched to an agent.
- Calls waiting - the number of calls currently waiting to be answered.
- Maximum wait time - shows the current longest wait time. If a call is waiting for five minutes, it will go back to zero a minute after that call was answered.
- Number of agents - total number of available and unavailable agents.
- Queue - queue extension number.
- Number of unavailable agents - the number of agents either logged out of the queue or on the phone.
Split Reports - displays a queue's call volume.
Terminating Agent Report - displays the volume of calls taken by a queue's agents (listed by extension number), which is broken down by intervals within a predetermined time period.
Chart components display data into a simple line chart with number values on the vertical axis and a timeline on the horizontal axis.
The chart types
Call Queue Chart - displays information based on a whole queue's performance.
Agent Chart - displays information for each agent in a specific queue.
Number Monitor - monitor previous call data from one or more specific number to see that numbers call volume over a specific date range. You can display this data in a pie chart, bar chart, scatter chart, or radar chart.
Interval Call Stats - displays call stats over a predetermined amount of days for inbound or outbound calls.
When editing chart components, you have the option to change the description, the queue, report type, the minimum and maximum values for the scale, and the color.
TEXT AND CLOCK COMPONENTS
You can access the text and clock components by scrolling left in the top bar using the right and left arrow keys, or the three dots above the component options.
The text component offers the ability to add a text box to your Wallboard, and the clock gives you the option to choose digital or analog.
USING DRAG AND DROP TO CHANGE COMPONENT POSITIONS
Just click, hold, and drag components around your wallboard to reposition them. The titled background indicates that you are currently in editing mode.