10DLC stands for 10 Digit Long Code, which is a channel created by mobile carriers for business-to-consumer SMS use cases.
10DLC stands for 10 Digit Long Code, which is a channel created by mobile carriers for business-to-consumer SMS use cases. Examples are marketing messages, alerts, appointment reminders, and other notifications.
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF 10DLC FOR A2P
- Specifically designed for business messaging
- Multiple use cases/campaign types
- You can use existing 10 digital phone numbers
- Supports high-volume messaging
- Increased stability and reliability
Anti-spam measures in the USA have required businesses to register their SMS 10DLC campaigns. By enforcing registration, users will be better protected against unwanted messages. Additionally, companies can ensure that SMS messages are not classified as spam and deliver as expected.
There is a one-time Brand Registration fee and a monthly Campaign fee. These fees are collected by your carrier (net2phone Canada) and are passed on to The Campain Registry. net2phone Canda is not adding surcharges or making a profit from this service.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register with The Campaign Registry, you must submit a designated form in full.
- You will submit your company or organization as a Brand.
- Your use case for SMS will be submitted as a Campaign.
Once verified by The Campaign Registry, net2phone Canada will inform you that A2P SMS messages to U.S. numbers are ready to use.