This article will help you enter all of the information needed by The Campaign Registry correctly. You will submit your organization as a "Brand," and your SMS use case will be submitted as a "Campaign" type. Once verified by The Campaign Registry, you will be able to send SMS messages to U.S. numbers.
Setting up a new campaign requires the selection of the use case for that campaign; pricing is different for different use cases.
Legal Company Name - The legal name your company or organization uses—the name used in all contracts and invoices.
DBA or Brand Name (if different from legal name) - DBA stands for "doing business as." The name your clients/customers recognize. If your Legal Company name is your Brand name, leave this entry blank.
Contact Name - Your name or the name of the designated contact in your organization.
Contact Number - Your number or the number of the designated contact in your company.
Country of Registration - Our form is automatically set to Canada, if you are outside of Canada, click Other and type your country, as seen in the image below.
What type of legal form is this organization - Some campaign types are restricted based on organization type. This field offers a drop-down menu with 5 choices:
- Publicly Traded Company - Any publicly listed company whose ownership comprises shares of stocks intended for free trade.
- Private Company - Any company or firm held under private ownership. Stocks are not issued through a public offering.
- Non-Profit Organization - Any legal entity that operates for a secondary public or social or mutual benefit.
- Government - Any organization operated by the governing body of their area.
- Sole Proprietor - A single person with exclusive ownership of a business.
Tax Number/ID - The Campaign Resitry needs Tax ID numbers to verify correct all organizations in the USA. If your primary business registration is in Canada, please enter your Canadian Corporation Number, federal or provincial.
DUNS, GIIN, or LEI Number - Formats for registered business numbers.
- D-U-N-S Number (DUNS) is a privately issued number from the Dun & Bradstreet company (D&B).
- GIIN is a Global Intermediary Identification Number assigned to a PFFI.
- LEI is a Legal Identity Number.
To finish this page of the form, enter the full address of your organization. If you want, you can add a website link and your industry.
Click Next Page.
Phone Number Associated with this Campaign - Enter the phone number you will use to send A2P messages.
Add another Number to this Campaign - If you have multiple SMS numbers you want to use to send A2P messages, you can enter them by clicking here.
Campaign Description - A brief explanation of your SMS use case.
Example: "Sending appointment confirmation messages."
Sample Message - Please include an example of an A2P message you would send.
Example: "Your appointment is booked for 10:00."
Within the list of Standard and Special Campaigns, click the checkbox for your desired Campaign Type(s).
Add another Campaign - At the bottom of the page, you have the option to add another Campaign type, which will duplicate the Standard and Special Campaign form sections.
Click Submit to finish your registration.