SONAR credentials are aimed to provide you with maximum personal security. There is a new section in your profile called "Account Security."
Previously, your net2phone Canada credentials were your email@example.com with a 6 digit PIN. We have updated the password portion of your net2phone Canada credentials; meaning your login will stay the same, but now you must create an alphanumeric password. Your 6 digit PIN will only be used to access your voicemails on a telephone associated with your extension.
Follow these steps to update your profile and set your password!
GO TO YOUR PROFILE IN SONAR AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
If you are an office manager or call center supervisor, you must be in "My Account" view to access your profile.
1. Log in to the SONAR portal.
2. Click your name in the top right corner.
3. Click Profile.
4. Scroll to the bottom to see the "Account Security" section.
5. Add an alphanumeric password under New Password and Confirm Current Password.
6. Ensure the rest of your profile information is accurate and save.