Polycom Trio 8500 provides excellent performance with a modern and intuitive design. Ideal for small to medium-sized conference rooms, the Trio 8500 eliminates distracting noise with Polycom-patented NoiseBlock technology.
- Connect to Zoom for video conference calls.
- Single display support Two USB camera options USB and IP based content sharing.
- The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ ensures clear and lifelike audio, catching both lower and higher vocal frequencies.
- Wide-ranging SIP interoperability.
- A 5-inch color touch screen allows for quick-start meeting and intuitive feature access.
- Powerful microphones that can pick up 6-8 different normal speaking voices heard up to 4.3 meters (14 feet) away.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides a simple setup.
- Speaker Microphones. Sends your audio and provides received audio and ringer.
- Device Port. Connect your device to a wall port.
- USB port. Connect a USB through this port.
- Volume Keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.
- Mute Key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this key to turn the microphone on and off.
- Touchscreen. Allows you to access many features through the phone, similar to the interface of a touchscreen on a smartphone.
- Device Port. You can connect your phone to a wall port through the device port in the back.