How do I set up my new Yealink phone?
The Yealink SIP phones come with a desk phone and an ethernet cable. Plug the ethernet cable in the LAN port (a phone icon will be above the outlet) on the phone and plug the other end of the ethernet cable into a wall port. It's that easy!
How do I transfer a call?
There are two types of call transfers you can perform, blind and attended.
Blind Transfer (sent directly to the recipient without introduction):
- While on a call, press More (gray circle with ellipses) then press the Transfer.
- Dial an extension or 10 digit number.
- Press the green Transfer key to send the call.
Attended Transfer (introduce a call before sending a transfer):
1. While on a call, press the Transfer key.
2. Dial an extension or 10 digit number.
3. Press the OK/Call button or the pound (#) dial key to dial out.
4. Introduce the call; if the transfer is accepted, press Transfer again to complete the transfer.
How do I enable Do Not Disturb (DND)?
To enable/disable DND,
CP960: Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the control center. From here, you can toggle DND on and off. Or, you can navigate to Settings > Features > DND.
CP925: To enabled ress More > DND
Enabling DND will automatically reject all incoming calls and send them straight to voicemail.
When DND is enabled, you will see an icon with a minus symbol and DND on your phone's display screen, as shown below.
How can I listen to a voicemail through my device?
1. Dial *98.
2. Enter your voicemail PIN.
3. Follow the voice prompts to listen to new or saved voicemails.
Alternatively, you can press the yellow message key for Voicemail. Your phone will display new and old voicemails.
How do I find missed calls or see my call history?
You can access your call history by pressing either (cp960) the red incoming/outgoing button, or (cp925 and cp965) the reverse clock icon button.
The phone will display all call records, press Local Calls to access the desired list.
- Switch between missed, paced, received, and forwarded call lists.
- For more information about the call, press the information icon.
How can I initiate a conference (three-way) call?
1. Call the first party.
2. After the first party has answered, press the option at the top of the screen prompting: call multiple members? Click here >>.
NOTE: This will place the first party on hold.
3. Dial an extension or 10 digit number and press the Send key, the OK/Call button, or the pound (#) dial key. (repeat up to 4 times)
4. When all your additional numbers have been entered, press the green send key and wait for the parties to answer.
How do I change my ringtone?
For all incoming calls,
1. Navigate to Settings > Basic Settings > Sound > Ring Tones.
2. Use the arrow keys to select your desired ringtone.
4. Press the checkmark to save.
How can I access my Contact Directory and Create New Contacts?
Press the Directory key.
Creating New Contacts
1. Press the Directory key.
2. Navigate to Local Directories, then All Contacts.
3. Press the Add key.
4. Enter the contact's information using the arrow keys to navigate between fields.
5. Press checkmark to save.
To edit an existing contact, press the information icon when highlighted over the desired contact.
You can choose the information you want to enter for each contact; however, you must include the contact's number and name.
How do I enable/disable touch sounds?
To enable touch sounds, navigate to Settings > Basic Settings > Sound; from here, you can turn on or off Touch Sounds. Press the checkmark to save your change.