While you might not think of your auto attendant very often, it's a crucial factor for your business. First impressions matter and anyone calling into your organization is greeted by that auto attendant you rarely remember.
Like all greetings, you have the option to upload an audio file (.wav or .mp3) or record a message through a net2phone Canada device. Follow the steps below to learn how to add an auto attendant greeting.
1. Log in to the SONAR portal and ensure you are in “Manage Organization” view.
2. Go to the Auto Attendant tab.
3. Click the name of the auto attendant you want to add a greeting to.
4. Click the speaker icon under Menu Prompt (not the speaker icon next to "Intro Greetings").
5. Enter a recognizable description of the greeting.
6. Click the radio button for either “record," "upload," or "text-to-speech."
1. Enter the extension number of the device from which you want to record the greeting.
|NOTE: You can enter an external number here as well. You must enter a 10 digit number with no spaces or dashes.|
2. Click call and follow the voice prompts.
3. Click Save.
1. Click browse and find the recording you want to use as your greeting.
2. Click Upload.
7. Click Save before leaving this page.
1. Add the text that you would like your message to recite.
2. Select the language you would like to use from the drop-down menu.
3. Select which voice you would like your message recited in. You can click the play button beside this box to hear a preview of the message.
4. Click Save before leaving this page.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support