Get familiar with Huddle's pre-lobby features. Never enter a digital conference or team meeting unprepared again!
It was normal to straighten your shirt and review your notes before walking into a meeting, nowadays, hybrid workforces are the new normal, which means new pre-meeting conventions. Never enter a virtual meeting unprepared again!
- Enable your microphone
- Start your camera
- Enable background greenscreen or blur effect
- Disable notification sounds
- Change the application language
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH: BEFORE YOU START A HUDDLE
PRELOBBY QUICK REFERENCE
TESTING YOUR SETTINGS
Before you enter a meeting, ensure that all your hardware and technical connections are working as expected.
Microphone, Camera, and Audio Output
Click the gear icon to open the Settings popup.
- From the first tab, Devices, test your microphone, camera, and audio output.
- (optional) From the second tab, Calendar, connect your calendar.
- (optional) From the third tab, Sounds, disable or enable in-conference notifications.
- (optional) From the fourth tab, More, change the application language.
Test out your camera and microphone before joining to ensure all connected webcams, headsets, and microphones are enabled and ready to go.
Want to share a youtube video during a meeting? Copy and paste the URL somewhere you can quickly retrieve it during the meeting.
Are you having trouble connecting? Ensure your browser settings and computer settings allow the necessary microphone and camera permissions before starting a Huddle.
Always keep your web browser updated for the best connection.