Want to impress your audience and increase engagement during virtual meetings? Sharing videos during a meeting can provide supplementary information, change the pace of a longer presentation, and help reduce awkward virtual transitions during topic changes. As hybrid working models have become the new normal: simple things, such as sharing a video during a meeting, can become an unexpected challenge. Thankfully, Huddle has a YouTube integration built in! Log in to Huddle using your SONAR credentials.
HOW TO SHARE A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN A HUDDLE CONFERENCE
- While on a conference call, click the "More Actions" button in the bottom right corner.
- Click Share a Youtube Video.
- Insert the URL for the video you want to share.
- Click Share.
Stop Sharing a YouTube Video
- Click the "More Actions" button in the bottom right corner.
- Click Stop Video.
- In the pop-up screen that asks if you are sure you want to stop the video, click Remove.