With net2phone Canada’s Salesforce integration, your organization can quickly and easily update Salesforce records in just a couple of clicks. Our Salesforce integration increases productivity and gives you greater visibility into the status of opportunities and support calls:
- Stay informed—never wonder about the status of an opportunity again.
- Save time—the Salesforce records of your inbound callers are automatically introduced on your screen.
- Keep track of important details—with rich call records automatically integrated into Salesforce; you can be sure everyone in your organization has access to the most up-to-date records.
- Capture accurate metrics—maintaining accurate records means you can have confidence in the metrics that matter to your business.
- Customize Call Activities – capturing your customized call results ensures the application is tailored to your business requirements.
STEP 1: INSTALL THE NET2PHONE CANADA INTEGRATION
Search "versature" in AppExchange (*Note SFDC license required - Professional & Up).
Click the Versature (dolphin) icon.
Click Get it Now.
Click Install in Production (*Note the app is not active by default).
Read and accept the Terms of Condition.
Click Confirm and Install.
Sign in the Salesforce (via redirect).
Choose Install for All Users.
9. Once the installation is complete, click Done.
STEP 2: CONFIGURE THE NET2PHONE CANADA APP
Click the gear icon in the top right corner, then click Setup.
Type “Call” in the Quick Find search tool.
Click the Softphone Layouts tab on the left side.
Click the New button.
Name the layout and click the Default Layout checkbox.
STEP 3: ADD USERS TO CALL CENTER
Type "Call Centers" in the Quick Find search tool.
Click the Call Centers tab.
Click Versature Adapter.
Click Manage Call Center Users.
Click Add More Users.
Click Find to bring up all available users.
Select users by clicking the checkbox next to their names and clicking Add to Call Center.
STEP 4: ADD SOFTPHONE TO UTILITY BAR
- Type "App Manager" in the Quick Find search tool.
- Click App Manager.
Navigate to the app that needs to be edited and click the down arrow on the right side, then Edit (*Note, the app type must be “Lightning”).
Click the Utility Items tab at the top left.
Click Add Utility Item.
Select Open CTI Softphone from the list.
If the net2phone Canada app appears blank when opened from the Utility Bar you will need to disable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled.
- Type "Health Check" in the Quick Find search tool.
- Click Health Check.
- Navigate to Clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled and click on Session Settings.
- Unselect the checkbox next to Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled.
- Click Save.
If users can’t be added to the net2phone Canada Adapter Call Center because they used the net2phone Canada app in Salesforce classic, check the following:
- In the Setup menu, search "Call Centers" in the Quick Find search tool.
- Click Call Centers.
- Click VCTI Adapter.
- Click Manage Call Center Users.
- Select all the users you want to make available for the Lightning version of the app.
- Click Remove Users.
- Click OK.
- Add users to net2phone Canada Adapter call center as shown in step four of this guide.