The Yealink CP925 is a touch-sensitive HD IP conference phone, based on an Andriod system, this conference phone is well suited for a smaller to a medium-sized conference room.
- 5" (12.7 cm) color display screen with 730x1280 pixel resolution.
- 13 microphone array for 360° and build-in Active Voice and Noise Cancelling technology.
- 20" (6 m) microphone pickup.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet with built-in Bluetooth or USB for hybrid meetings.
- 2 USB ports, 1 Type-A and 1 Type-C.
- 1 Security Slot that allows you to connect a security cable to your device.
1. Speaker. Provides audio output.
2. Touch Mute key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this key to turn the microphone on and off.
3. Touch Display Screen. Access multiple menus and features through the touch-screen interface, such as your call log, directory, and system settings.
4. Home Key. Brings you back to the home icon view, or the home screen idle view.
5. Volume control keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.
You can find the USB Type-C Port and USB Type-A Port and Security Slot on the underside of the device.