These are some common issues that people have with net2phone Canada's webphone.
CALL CENTER STATUS
As a call center agent, you may have an issue with your webphone online status. After you log into the SONAR client portal,
- Click the SONAR Phone hyperlink at the top of the page.
- Click Go Online.
- Open a different tab within the SONAR phone tab, like Call History or Voicemail. This may trigger your webphone to go offline.
- If this happens, go back to the main SONAR page, and within the Call Center tab change your status to “Single Call, or Lunch” then choose Online, this will get it to sync with SONAR Phones status.
MY PHONE IS UNREGISTERED
There are a couple of tricks that help solve this issue.
- Log out of SONAR and reboot Chrome.
- Use Google chrome and give all the required permissions
- Try using SONAR phone with the Chrome Incognito mode
- Try a different computer
- Clear the Versature data on your Chrome browser settings.
|NOTE: The client portal is still under "Versature."|
I'M NOT RECEIVING QUEUE CALLS
If you are having trouble with your audio output, it may be your microphone settings. If your desktop does not come with microphone capabilities, you will need an external microphone for proper audio.
Ensure chrome has permission to access your mac microphone.
1. Open your Apple menu and search for System Preferences.
2. Click Security & Privacy,
3. Click Privacy.
4. Select Microphone on the left side.
5. Select the checkbox next to Chrome to allow access to the microphone.
Refer to the information below if you are using a Windows 10 operating system.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR MICROPHONES IN WINDOWS 10
1. Open the Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound
2. Open Sound.
3. Click the Recording tab.
4. Right-click on the microphone you want to enable.
5. Click Ok.
1. Hold down the Window's home key.
2. Search for Device Manager.
3. Right-click on the microphone you want to enable.
TO SET A SPECIFIC MICROPHONE AS YOUR DEFAULT
If you have multi-microphone options (i.e., internal laptop and external) you can select which the system will use as its default.
Click on System.
Click on Sound.
Under the Input section, use the drop-down menu to select the microphone that you want to use.
OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS
1. On the desktop or the Start Menu, right-click on My Computer.
2. Select System Properties.
3. Click the Hardware tab.
4. Click the Device Manager button.
5. Under Audio inputs and outputs you should see all microphones installed. Right-click on the desired microphone to enable it.