The Chrome Extension is packed with tons of great benefits; you have the click-to-dial ability from any page viewed in your Google Chrome web browser, including online directories, G-Suite applications, Office 365, and more for streamlined call processes. Advanced Social Caller ID on inbound calls provides you instant and unique insights into your callers for smarter conversations.
1. Navigate to the Versature Dialer (the net2phone Canada click-to-dial extension still has Versature branding).
3. Click Add to Chrome then Add Extension.
1. Click the red circle with an exclamation point on the right side of the browser address bar.
2. Sign in using your SONAR log-in credentials (i.e., yourextension@yourdomain and your 8 character password).
3. Ensure that Enable Inline Click to Dial, Show Click to Dial Confirm, and Enable Caller Id Selection are enabled.
And that's all there is to it! Your Versature Chrome Extension is now running in the background. Any phone number that displays a grey phone icon can be dialed through your Versature device by a click on your desktop screen. As with all calls made from your Versature device, you can access your call history through the SONAR portal or your desktop phone itself.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support