As an office manager, you have the ability to update any user’s profile information.
HOW TO EDIT A USER’S PROFILE
NOTE: You must be in “Manage Organization” view to edit a user’s profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Find the user’s name that you would like to update and click on their name.
NOTE: You can search by a user’s extension or name using the search bar on this page.
3. Update or change any information in the user’s profile.
4. After you have made changes, click Save.
- Your SONAR login and password are used with all of Versature’s integrations, including the Versature iOS App and the Versature Dialer Chrome extension.
- Empower users to update their own information as necessary.
- You can change your caller ID to make your calls appear local.
- If someone forgets their password or pin, it can be reset by an office manager or the Versature’s Support Team. For immediate assistance, you can contact our Technical Support Team by dialing 611 from a Versature device or by calling 1-877-498-3772 and choosing option #3. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.