As an office manager, you have the ability to update any user’s profile information.
HOW TO EDIT A USER’S PROFILE
|NOTE: You must be in “Manage Organization” view to edit a user’s profile.|
- Click on the Users tab.
- Find the user’s name that you would like to update and click on their name.
NOTE: You can search for user by extension number or name.
- Update or change any information in the user’s profile. Ensure their email address is correct.
- Click Save.
Reboot the user's phone.
You must reboot a desk phone for changes to take effect. You can reboot your phone by unplugging the ethernet cable and plugging it back in; ensure you plug it back into the LAN port.
- Your SONAR login and password are used with all of net2phone Canada’s integrations, including the net2phone Canada iOS App and the Dialer Chrome extension.
- Empower users t,o update their own information as necessary.
- You can change your caller ID to make your calls appear local.
- If someone forgets their password or pin, it can be reset by an office manager or net2phone Canada's Support Team. For immediate assistance, you can contact our Technical Support Team by dialling 611 from a net2phone Canada device or by calling 1-877-498-3772 and choosing option #3. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day and can be sent to email@example.com.