The Yealink 935W conference phone is ideal for small to medium offices. If you are experiencing difficulty connecting your device to the internet, try following the steps below or visit the Yealink Support page.
- Power your device. Plug the ethernet cable into the LAN port of the phone (a phone icon above the outlet) and plug the other end of the ethernet cable into a wall port.
- Select Wifi Mode. A checkmark will appear when enabled.
- Select OK.
- Once the phone boots up, it will begin searching for the wifi assistant as per below.
- Press Cancel.
Connect to Wi-Fi for the First Time
After activating the Wi-Fi Mode, follow these steps to connect your phone to an available wireless network.
- Open the main navigation menu and select More.
- Select Basic.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select Turn on Wi-Fi.
The phone will scan the available wireless networks in your area.
- Select your wireless network to connect.
- Enter the password in the Password field.
- Select Save.