As a new office manager, it is crucial that you understand everything our unified communication system has to offer you. We want you to get the most out of our service.
This article includes:
- an initial checklist,
- how to access additional training,
- a video walkthrough of our system,
- and contact information for our client service teams!
NEW ADMIN CHECKLIST
There are a few important items for new administrators taking over the management of the phone system.
ENSURE YOU ARE ADDED AS A CONTACT
Before an old admin leaves, they must add you as an office manager. When changing or adding admins, a current admin must reach out to our Customer Success team.
ASK FOR TRAINING
Contact our Success Team!
You can email email@example.com to open a ticket. A member of our CS team will respond within 1 business day to schedule a call.
During your training call you will review the following:
- How to efficiently manage your phone service included (but is not limited to): modifying call flow, managing multiple users, and high-level changes.
- All of the numbers and connected phones within your account.
- How to manage your auto attendant, if you have one.
- What integrations, additional products, and services are available to you.
- How you can leverage your call data to gain insights into your business needs.
WHO HELPS WITH WHAT?
Customer Success - Discuss topics such as:
- high-level conversations,
- if your organization is rapidly growing,
- learning call flow,
- optimizing your net2phone Canada's system to your business needs, and,
- possible feature requests.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org opens a ticket for an email or call back.
Support - Reach out when something isn't working as expected, or if you are experiencing troubleshooting issues. For immediate assistance, you can contact our Technical Support Team by dialing 611 from your net2phone Canada device or by calling 1-877-498-3772 and choosing option #3. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day and can be sent to email@example.com.
Fulfillment - If you want to add or remove seats, or if you want to order new hardware. You can reach Fulfillment by dialing 611 from any net2phone Canada device and choosing option 2.
If you need assistance in any of the above, you can contact our Customer Success team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.