The Panasonic KX-TGP600 is a cordless VoIP phone that allows users to connect up to 8 DECT wireless handsets to a base configured with as many as 8 separate user extensions or DIDs (one per cordless handset). There are many reasons you or your organization has opted for cordless phones; portability, remote working locations, and convenience of easily adding additional wireless handsets to your solution if needed.
- 200 hours standby time/11 hours talk time.
- Range area of approximately 300 meters outdoors, and 50 meters indoors, from the base to the handset. Physical infrastructure can change this slightly, for example, if a building a lot of concrete walls.
- 500 contact phonebook.
- 1.8-inch, 65,000-color TFT display on cordless handset.
- High-quality wideband voice with noise reduction.
- Easy set-up.
- LED light indicator. Solid red - charging, slow flashing red - new missed call or new voicemail message, quick flashing red - incoming call. No light means the phone is fully charged or the handset is idle.
- Display screen. Access multiple menus and features, such as the handset phonebook, your call log, and system settings.
- Talk/speakerphone key. Make calls and turn on and off the speakerphone option.
- Hold/message key. While on a call, use this key to put the call on hold, and retrieve a call that has been placed on hold. When the phone is idle, you can use this key to access your voicemail box.
- Silent mode key. Turn on and off silent mode; sound for ringer, auto answer, and the key tone.
- Soft keys. These keys allow you to choose various context-specific options as displayed on the screen directly above them.
- End call/cancel/power key. End calls, exit functions, and turn the handset on and off by holding down on the key for more than 4 seconds.
- Transfer/clear key. While on a call you can use this key to send an attended (warm) call transfer. It is also used to clear digits or characters.
- Function key. Pressing this key opens a menu with various functionalities.
- Charging cradle. Used to charge the handset, the cradle must be plugged into a power outlet, a
- Line key. Used to confirm the status of the line.
- LED Light status indicator. There are many different meanings for the status indicator light. Check out the full list.
PANASONIC KX-TPA60 SIP ADDITIONAL HANDSET
Compatible with the Panasonic KX-TGP600 base, the KX-TPA60 additional handset lets you get more out of your wireless business phone setup.
These phones come with:
- a 1.8” colour LCD with backlight.
- HD wideband audio (G.722).
- 20 “last dialled” number memory.