Before transferring your phone number(s) to net2phone Canada, here are a few tests we recommend running to ensure the setup is working as expected.
PREPARE YOUR HARDWARE
- Call an external number from each phone to ensure that all phones are working properly.
- Check the Caller ID on outbound calls to ensure it looks as desired.
- Does the audio sound good (any call quality issues)?
- Ensure that each extension on each phone screen is installed at the correct workstation or location.
- Practice transferring calls and doing the three-way calling.
Don't know how to test conference calling on your phone?
UNDERSTAND YOUR CALL FLOW
How do you want your organization's calls handled from the moment a caller enters your phone system to the end of the call? Generally, we recommend detailing your current call flow and then looking for places where automation can help.